Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Reader's Delight: Paperbackswap.com

Almost Free Books! Really! And no, it is not just paperbacks!
I love books. Not just a certain type of book, but every type of book. Kids books, craft books, quilting books, reference books, text books, classics, new releases.... I guess I made my point. The problem is that it can get really expensive. But my friend Sandy told me about this great website: Paperbackswap.com . I love this site. You list the books that you are ready to part with. If you list 10 then you get 2 credits immediately. After that, you earn credits by sending your books when they are requested. Shipping is usually $2.38 or less and you have to pay that cost. But the credits are awesome because you use them to pick books from other people. And they pay the shipping when the book comes to you. Just think, if you are hoping to buy the next Ranger's Apprentice book for your son (Amy S.!), then you could get it with one of your credits and you won't have to pay anything. It sounds a bit daunting while I am writing this, but it really is easy and almost every book that I have received has been in pristine condition. I love this site.
If you think it looks good, and if you do sign up, please use the following link so that I get credit for referring you: http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?r_by=cshopping@att.net

I've referred several friends and they all love it. You can get hard backs, large print, and audio books as well as paperbacks...so have fun shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment